Products to be sold in the European Union (EU) that come under European Directives must carry the specified CE mark – it is a legal requirement.
CE marking on a product:
Indicates to governments that the product can be legally sold within the European Union (EU) and the European Free Trade Area (EFTA),
- Ensures the product can move freely throughout the European Single Market
- Indicates to customers that the product meets designated minimum safety standards and therefore a minimum level of quality
- Promotes public health and safety
- Enhances product credibility
- Leads to improved sales and greater customer satisfaction.
For further information about CE Marking, please visit our Global website and request further information or contact us locally.