The Kitemark is a product and service certification mark that is owned and issued by BSI. Kitemark schemes are voluntary and so demonstrate a commitment to quality offering peace of mind for the industry, the consumer and the specifier.
A Kitemark scheme can be developed using either a BS, EN, ISO or a Trade Association specification. Benefits to our clients include:
- Increased sales
- Reduced costs
- Increased revenue
- Lower business risk
- Access to more valuable tenders
- Enhanced brand equity
- Increased customer confidence and loyalty
- Marked advantage in a competitive market
Customer & consumer benefits
- Provides peace of mind
- Makes selection of products easier
- Provides reassurance of quality, safety and security
Download Kitemark brochure
For further information about Kitemark, please visit our Global website and request further information or contact us locally.